Terms of Service
1. General terms
- Please write your request in a clear and nice manner (not a wall of text) and provide neat references.
- Any ill behaviour will not be tolerated and your commission will be canceled if it occurs.
- Payment is taken in EUR through Paypal invoice (Paypal allows you to pay with card too). Currency conversion is automatic.
- All commissions must all be paid in full upfront for new customers (this is to avoid to get scammed).
- Never send payment without my approval, because if you do, I will consider it a tip or donation and may not refund you.
- In rare cases, if you’re a DeviantArt user and can’t pay throught PayPal, payment via DA Points could be done (commissions widget only).
- “Work In Progress” will be given at each important step of the creation process (sketch, vector lines and colors), to ensure nothing is missing.
- The time for your commission to be completed can be up to 3 months depending on many factors such as: health, order of commission, complexity, work or family issues. If any of the things stated above occurs you will be notified as soon as possible.
4. Customer satisfaction
- Once a commission is finished, only small changes are allowed to be made for free (such as small colouring mistakes).
- Any great changes will come with an extra charge (such as outfit or background changes).
- If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do minor changes without a fee. Make sure to be clear in your order what you aim for.
5. Copyright / Usage policy
I, the artist, hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner. Therefore I´m allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to:
- promote myself with in any place or site.
- publish books with.
- display it anywhere to my liking.
- post it wherever I want.
The commissioner are allowed to:
- use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- print the art, and claim the right of their character(s) but not the drawing itself.
- use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist.
If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted. The following is considered copyright infringement:
- reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially. (Meaning making money of it in any way)
- taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
- removing any watermarks/signatures
- altering the artwork without my, the artist´s, consent.
A Purchase of Commercial rights to the artwork will always be 300% of original price.
- With commercial rights you are allowed to make any sort of merch with the artwork.
- Use it in books, covers, as props, change it to your liking and promote your own brand with.
- Credit is still required for usage of the artwork, even if altered or edited.
Private commissions always come with a 50% fee.
6. Canceling / Refunding policy
I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time.
- You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment is received.
- If money has not been sent yet the commissioner has the right to cancel the commission.
If you file a chargeback against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
- You will be forbidden to ever commission me, ever again.
- Your name will be publicly posted everywhere I want to for others to watch out for.
- I also have every right to file a complaint and I have all the right to the money you have given me.
Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.