Before sending me a private message…
Unless we are close friends (being a long time follower doesn’t necessarily count), I do not accept friends request from new/inactive members.
The server has been created to reduce the amount of private discussions, if you just want to have a chill chat with me, please do so in #general-talk. If you need info about something specific, have a look at the #ask-mctaylis forum channel first: you may find an answer to your question and if not, you can still ask it in a new post!
However, discussing about business or reporting a server issue might not be adapted to share information. In this cases, feel free to send me a private message.
Any ill behavior will result in an instant kick/block.
“Artists square”: how to correctly share art
To share YOUR art…
- you can share your creations in #your-art-general / #your-art-mature channels
- works in progress (sketches, previews, …) have to be posted in #wip-general / #wip-mature
To share art that is NOT YOURS…
- use #not-your-art-general / #not-your-art-mature channels
⚠️ What is flagged as “mature”…
- 🟢 all “soft” fetish/kink content (growth/inflation, hyper, …)
- 🟢 soft sensitive content (blood, clean nudity, …)
- 🔴 too big / obvious bulges in pants/undies
- 🔴 adult content (sex, gore, …)
“Silly crew” role: how to get it & its benefits
🌟 The Silly Crew is a seal of quality earned by the best members of the server. To have a chance to earn this role, you should…
- being silly (mandatory! 😜)
- respect server rules
- have a positive attitude (polite, kind, funny, helpful, …)
- being active and interact often with other members
🏆 Crew members can…
- ask for a custom role/title and custom username color
- free access to my projects and lore development channels (normally only available to my Patreon “PowerUP Researcher” tier and above)
- have a higher priority in commissions queue
⚠️ If you’ve been part of the Silly Crew in the past and no longer have the role, it could be because you…
- have been inactive on the server for too long (6 months without posting a message)
- don’t post often or rarely take part of discussions
- have not respected server rules or share negative vibes too often