Commission request & content
First of all, please make sure that you are not asking for something I am not comfortable with.
Check the list below to know what can be or cannot be done (if what you are looking for is not on this list, ask me about it):
🟢 I will draw…
- Furry (any species) and human characters
- Muscles (from realistic to hyper sizes)
- Fetishes related content:
- Muscle growth/inflation
- Foot/Paw (with or without growth/inflation)
🔴 I will not draw…
- Quadrupedal/feral characters
- Adult / NSFW content
- Bulges in pants/underwear
- Other fetishes I’m not into (transformation, fat, vore, bondage, …)
Request must be send via private messages on art galleries, social networks or email. Check contact page for more info. Please write your request in a clear and nice manner (not a wall of text) and provide neat references (no missing detail).
I can refuse a request if I don’t feel fully comfortable with its content, even if it fits with what I accept to draw (scene too complex, idea too close to what I do not draw, …).
You are allowed to request a commission involving any fictional character from pop-culture (comics, cartoon shows, anime, manga, …).
In order to avoid any uncomfortable situations, you must be the owner of any original character involved in your request, or at least, have the right to use them.
In this last case, a written permission from the original owner will be asked, even if your request is meant to be a gift.
⚠️ If I find out you have been claiming ownership of an original character that isn’t yours, I am in right to share your contact information to the original owner.
Waiting queue & payment
Once your request is validated, you will be placed in waiting queue until I’m done working on other commissions. Waiting can take a few days, weeks or months depending of how busy I am.
Please check the “work in progress” page to have an idea of when is your turn.
Commissions must be paid in full upfront once it’s your turn. Trusted clients (at least two completed commissions) will receive invoice after approval of the final sketch.
Payment is taken in Euros (€EUR) through Paypal invoice (Paypal allows you to pay with card too). Currency conversion is automatic.
Note: In rare cases, if you’re a DeviantArt user and can’t pay through PayPal, payment via DA Points could be done (commissions widget only).
To ensure nothing is missing, your approval will be needed for early and final sketches, to validate both character pose and details.
Usually, it takes me less than a week to complete your order. However, it can be up to a month depending on many factors such as: complexity of the request, health or family issues. If any of the things stated above occurs you will be notified as soon as possible.
Once a commission is finished, only small changes are allowed to be made for free (such as small colouring mistakes). Any great changes will come with an extra charge (such as outfit or background changes).
⚠️ Any ill behaviour from you will not be tolerated and your commission will be canceled if it occurs.
Copyright / Usage policy
I, the artist, hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner. Therefore I´m allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to:
- promote myself with in any place or site.
- publish books with.
- display it anywhere to my liking.
- post it wherever I want.
The client is allowed to:
- use the copyrighted artwork for personal use only unless agreed otherwise.
- print the art, and claim the right of their character(s) but not the drawing itself.
- use the art to promote themselves with proper credit given to the artist.
⚠️ If you break the copyright infringement in any way, every right you had to the drawing will be retracted. The following is considered copyright infringement:
- reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially. (Meaning making money of it in any way)
- taking credit for the creation of the artwork.
- removing any watermarks/signatures
- altering the artwork without my, the artist´s, consent.
A Purchase of Commercial rights to the artwork will always be 300% of original price.
- With commercial rights you are allowed to make any sort of merch with the artwork.
- Use it in books, covers, as props, change it to your liking and promote your own brand with.
- Credit is still required for usage of the artwork, even if altered or edited.
Private commissions always come with a 50% fee.
Canceling / Refunding policy
I have the right to cancel and refund the money for your commission at any time.
- You have no right to cancel or demand a refund from the artist under any circumstances after payment is received.
- If money has not been sent yet the commissioner has the right to cancel the commission.
⚠️ If you file a chargeback against me, your right to everything I have ever made for you will be retracted and I have the right to sell the copyrighted artwork to new buyers.
- You will be forbidden to ever commission me, ever again.
- Your name will be publicly posted everywhere I want to for others to watch out for.
- I also have every right to file a complaint and I have all the right to the money you have given me.
Any statement can be bound to change if discussed with me, the artist, prior to the commission.